Learn from anywhere with Chromebook
A range of simple yet powerful devices with built-in accessibility and security features to deepen classroom connections and keep user information safe.
What is Chromebook?
Chromebooks are a new type of computer designed to help you get things done faster and easier. They run Chrome OS, an operating system that has cloud storage, the best of Google built-in, and multiple layers of security also you can use offline-ready apps to keep using a Chromebook when it’s not connected to the Internet.Check Our Case Study
Learn from anywhere
- Students can access their apps, settings, and more from any device
- Prepare students for the future with collaborative projects that deepen digital skills
- Discover and share new apps with educators using the Chromebook App Hub
EASY TO USE
Deploy and manage simply
- Easy to distribute 1 or 100 devices using the Chrome partner ecosystem
- Simple to manage thousands of devices and set 200+ policies and commands
- Add users, devices, printers, and internet from central Google Admin Console
Accessible for all learners
- Centrally manage hundreds of thousands of devices from the Admin Console
- Versatile form factors to suit different budgets and needs
- Shareable devices can be used across multiple classrooms and students
Get the latest security updates
- Background updates install the latest security and features every 6 weeks
- Two versions of Chrome OS on every device
- Sandboxing of identities, user profiles, and OS itself
- Layers of data encryption and verified security checks on boot up
With Chromebooks, my team can push out an app or software to thousands of Chromebooks at the same time and remotely manage those devices.
Dr. Lessell Martiny Bray
Chief Technology and Information Officer, Forsyth County Georgia
Built to support every student
- Built-in settings and easy-to-use apps to engage every student
- Access and personalize custom settings across devices
- Choose from a range of Chromebooks to accommodate differing ages and learning abilities
CHROME EDUCATION UPGRADE
Unlock the capabilities of Chrome OS with Chrome Education Upgrade
Leverage the full capabilities of Chrome OS — including enhanced multi-layered security and automatic updates — to free up IT resources and give educators more time to focus on learning outcomes.
Managed access puts IT in control of what users access
Simplified deployment gives IT access to device policies
Advanced security ensures school data is always safe
24/7 IT admin support at no additional cost
Browse education devices in all shapes, sizes, and prices
Whether you're outfitting a mobile computer lab, creating your 1:1 classroom environment, or building your own device ecosystem, we have a range of versatile Chromebook form factors and accessories for you.
Start transforming your school with Chromebooks
Explore Chromebook’s total cost of ownership for education
If you’re looking for Chromebooks to advance education at your institution, explore their economic value and total cost of ownership.
- Take a 5 minute assessment on increasing access to learning technology
- Calculate cost of ownership
- Learn about Chromebook’s economic value with our helpful guide
- View Guide
Try out the Chrome OS Readiness Tool
Did you know some Windows devices in your organization can run Chrome OS? Find out which ones with our private readiness tool.
- Assess which Windows devices can become Chromebooks
- Get Started
Explore resources to empower your education needs
Learn how educators can deepen classroom connections and foster more meaningful learning experiences with Chromebooks.Download Guide
Privacy and Security
Get the details on privacy and security features built into Chromebooks to keep students, educators and administrators more secure.Download Guide
Chrome Education Upgrade
Get details on the capabilities of Chrome OS and give educators the freedom to deliver better learning outcomes.Download Guide
Guardians Guide to Chromebooks
Share information on Chromebooks with your students’ parents and guardians - learn about features and how they are used in the classroom.Download Guide
Frequently asked questions
To upgrade to another edition, you must first hold the Education Fundamentals edition (Education Standard, Teaching and Learning Upgrade, or Education Plus).
Only Education Fundamentals is compatible with Education Plus, Education Standard, or Teaching and Learning Upgrade.
Education Standard and Teaching and Learning Upgrade can be combined at the same time. While we think Education Plus can get the most out of the many combinations of these editions, we also wanted to offer flexible solutions to meet the needs of the school community.
Customers who purchase the Teaching and Learning Upgrade have the option to upgrade to Education Plus at any time by adding Education Standard (and vice versa).
At the conclusion of the subscription month, customers have the option to downgrade or renew their subscription.
Can schools who already use G Suite Enterprise For Education get all of Google Workspace For Education Plus's most recent features?
Want to know more about
that suit to your business needs?
As Covered by
Grow your business with us
Let’s find the best solution for your needs
Schedule a Meeting
Wisma Griya Intan, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya No. 21B
RT. 001, RW.007, Pejaten Barat, Pasar Minggu
Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, 12510
Jl. Kemang Selatan I D No. 5B, RT.5/RW.2
Bangka, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan - 12730
T +62 21-227-185-09
F +62 21-791-901-65